We are always very pleased to hear from Sales and Letting Agents up and down the country about what they believe are the Buy to Let Property Hotspots in their area and why. This is the perfect opportunity for agents to share their local knowledge and experience with literally thousands of landlords who may never otherwise hear about them. Details of how to get involved in this exciting addition to Property118 are towards the bottom of this article.
Having spoken to literally hundreds of landlords and letting agents it is quite clear that everybody has their own definition of Property Hotspots.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just as we all have our different opinions on what makes the perfect partner in life, we also have equally different opinions on what Buy to Let Property Hotspots are and what makes the best investment for us. We have listed a few examples below:-
- Student property- great if you understand the university lettings market
- HMOs – high yield, some would say too much hassle
- Flats – some would say low maintenance, others would say buy freehold and avoid ground rents and maintenance fees
- LHA properties – again some would say high yield, some would say too much hassle
- Refurbishment opportunities – great for those with a good team of contractors
- Auction property – some real bargains here but only if you do good due diligence
- Terraced properties – easy to sell on to first time buyers but can be high maintenance and high cost if you don’t have good DIY skills
- New builds – some would say low maintenance, others would say low yield, why pay a premium
- London – some would say low yield, others would say established market and better prospect for capital appreciation
- Suburban bungalows – some would say good development potential and they attract mature tenants, others would say low yield
- North, South, East or West? – whilst there are good reasons to buy locally, many landlords also like to invest in various parts of the country for all sorts of different reasons; cost, yield, capital growth prospects, diversification, spreading risk, trusting a particular agent to name but a few
- and so the list goes on
Buy to Let Property Hotspots Advertising Opportunities
The marketing campaigns will feature the your own write up of the buy to let property hotspots in your area (300 to 700 words), a picture or logo and the ability for interested parties to download a PDF brochure for further information. We provide a contact form at the bottom of these articles to enable readers to request further information. These features are priced at £500 + VAT or £25 per referral made as a result of readers requesting further information. All articles are search engine optimised and featured on the Property118 website in the Buy to Let Property Hotspots section. To read testimonials from other advertisers please click here.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
At Property118 we distribute Newsletters to over 170,000 subscribers (landlords and associated property professionals) and we also Search Engine Optimise every one of our articles. Additionally we are a Google News feed which means that our articles are indexed by the search engines and appear in Google News for the targeted keyword phrase within 15 minutes of publication. The combination of all of this makes us one of the UK’s most popular websites in the Private Rented Sector.
We believe these Buy to Let Property Hotspots features will be of significant interest to our readers, particularly those who are still in the process of deciding where to invest, the best properties to go for and which letting agents they can approach for quality guidance and ongoing management of their investment properties.
PLEASE NOTE – we make every effort to protect our readers by restricting sponsorship opportunities to letting agent firms who are either well known to us or belong to a professional body such as NALS, ARLA or SafeAgent. Similarly, we only allow estate agents and property sourcers to sponsor these articles if they are members of a relevant Ombudsman Scheme. However, we can not be held responsible for the business decisions taken by our readers and we do encourage them to do their own due diligence prior to entering into any contractual relationships regarding investment decisions or the ongoing management of property investments.
About Mark Alexander
Mark and his family have been investing in property since 1989, initially in the Norwich area but more recently across the length and breadth of England. Mark created Property118.com as a social network for landlords with a vision of becoming the UK's best respected online property community. Mark is also a freelance internet marketing consultant to law firms Email - email@example.com