I have recently become a non-exec Director of Letting Supermarket, an ARLA member letting agency which we have been recommending to Property118 readers since the end of last year.
The feedback received from landlords we’ve referred has been superb with savings of 50% or more being reported when compared to other ARLA member letting agents.
Letting Supermarket achieve these savings by centralising their administration and appointing qualified inventory clerks to arrange viewings and of course inventories, check in and check out of tenants.
Savings are important of course but so is service and that’s why I’m so very pleased to be associated with another business which has the same outlook as I do in terms of providing service excellence. The similarities in the core values of the owners, as well as the growth prospects for the Letting Supermarket business, convinced the partners of Property118 that acquiring a 26% stake in Letting Supermarket was a very worthwhile investment.
Letting Supermarket’s most popular arrangement, for landlords who prefer to outsource their property management, is a fixed fee service priced at just £25 per month per property plus VAT and includes:-
- Visiting your property, taking particulars and floor plans.
- Setting up an online account to store your documentation so it can be accessed at any time
- Advertising your property on the major property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc.)
- Viewings and periodic property checks
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Inventory and schedule of condition prepared by an AIIC qualified inventory professional
- Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Deposit protection registration with DPS
- Rent Collection with payment forwarded to your account by BACS and monthly rental statement
- Check out inventory at the end of the tenancy
Note that HMO’s are priced slightly differently but fees are equally competitive.
No up front fees are charged to landlords whatsoever if a full management arrangement is agreed.
Letting Supermarket also provide a let only package for landlords in England and Wales which includes advertising on all major portals, tenant referencing and 12 months rent guarantee insurance for just £97 + VAT. This package has been particularly attractive to landlords who prefer to self manage.
This website operates on donations
or press Esc (top left of your keyboard) to close this message×